Saturday, March 19, 2011

You're A Star!

Well that was a fun week..........March break at home with the kiddies and an unwelcome stomach bug! Think I must have upset someone in a previous life. Anyhow, things picked up toward the end of the week, so we got out to burn off a little of that energy.

I'm finally here to post my Lori Boyd creation that's been sitting on my desk for a while. Do you remember the card I made for eldest DD in honour of the dance recital? (You can check it out here if you feel inclined) Well today I have the younger version, for my youngest DD.........here's Ballet Mouse.........

You can find 'Ballet Mouse' over at the Lollipop Shop of course.

I've coloured today with Prisma pencils and papers are a mixture of October Afternoon (Campfire) and Martha Stewart, both embossed. So, you may guess that DD's favourite colour is 'red', hence the overdose of said colour. Also, you can't really tell from the photo, but this little mouse is covered in plenty of sparkle. Thought I'd also use some Tulle for a change to liven things up.

Well, that's about it for today......short and sweet!

Enjoy the weekend and I'll see you tomorrow.

Jayne.x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...