Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scary Huh?

Oh my poor neglected blog! Another rather Busy (with a capital 'B') week! Just managed to cram in a couple of cards, so I thought I'd better make an appearance at least once this week, and show one. Here's my By Lori Designs DT creation for this week using the ever cute Butterfly Lollipop..............


So, I'm not sure if it's overly apparent here, but I'm being a little..........you might say........sarcastic, but only because this image is so very cute! I wanted to use this little sweetie (which you can find at the Lollipop Shop), in her butterfly 'getup' for a Halloween type of card, but even with the 'batty' DP, button and spiders web, it's pretty clear.......she aint scarin no-one! I'd willingly give her all my candy.

As usual she's coloured with my Prisma's and a touch of Copic's on her skin. The DP from Basic Grey's 'Eerie' line is distressed and sewn to the black cardstock. I stamped and fussy cut the words 'BOO', and printed the sentiment in 'Word'. I'm not sure who makes the cute button - I picked it up at one of my favourite scrapbook stores (Two Scrapbook Friends) last week. I'm also pretty proud of the handmade spider's web, which I cut using a 'Nestie', inked with a little white chalk ink, then drew the pattern using a white opaque pen. There's also a little glitter on the butterfly wings.

I guess this little terror will be 'trick or treating' her way into the following challenges:

Pile It On - #40 Things in Three's

Lexi's Creations - #24 Spooky

The Pink Elephant - #85 Childhood

Cupcake Craft Challenges - #112 Scary Creatures

Wild Orchid Challenges - #7 Stitch It Up

Karber Weekly Challenge - #9 Halloween

Papertake Weekly Challenge - 3 of a kind

Digital Tuesday Challenge - #80 Sew Special (plus digi)

City Crafter Challenge Blog - week 26 Take Flight

Flutter By Wednesday - #126 Use a butterfly, fairy or angel plus a Fall theme

Stampin Royalty - #41 Spooky Kooky aka Halloween

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog - #40 So long as it flies!

The Creative Cottage - #25 Halloween

Cute Card Thursday - #134 What's Buggin You

Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog - #13 Colouring

Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - #25 Digi plus your favourite colouring medium

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - #21 Halloween

Easy Craft Projects Challenge Blog - #23 Halloween

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - #104 Distressing

Bee Crafty - #40 Halloween

By The Cute and Girly - Spooky

Phew, I think that could be a record for me!

31 comments:

Lisa Jane

Fab card - i love that image and coloured beautifully
Thanks for joining su at sarah hurley this week, and also my spooky challenge at BTC&G.
Lisa ;)
Ps you could also enter it into MAWTT this week too - and thats all my DT's covered lol

Ann Whitfield

Just lovely Jayne - you're right though, she won't scare anyone! lol! She can still have the candy though.
Ann x

Ann Whitfield

Sorry - I hit the wrong button before I thanked you for joining us at Crafty Ann's!

Thank you :D
Ann x

Nancy

What an adorable little girl!! I love the image!! Thanks for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

Hands On

That image is so very sweet. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

Courtney

This is so adorable Jayne! Thanks for FLYING along with us this week at Penny's!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

KraftyKoolKat

Yes very cute, I will try my best to be scared. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time and hope to see you again.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Berenice R.

So cute! Thank you for playing the Karber Weekly Challenge :)

Kirsty Vittetoe

Absolutely adorable, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

downrightcrafty

such a fun card and awesome distressing to just perfect for our SCSC challenge
Hugs Kate xx
SCSC GDT

Helen

Awww...this is so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

lalkygirl

fab card, such a gorgeous image and you have coloured it so beaautifully,love the backing papers too.thanks for joining us at lexis creations ,good luck in the challenges
lalkygirl x

Anna

Fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Pile It On.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk)

Cute, cute, cute ... and just plain fun!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.

Cheryl Nelson

Just as cute as can be! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Becky

What a gorgeous card Jayne!
Thanks so much for joining in with our Halloween challenge over at The Creative Cottage!
Love Becky xx

Georgeann Manning

Oh my gosh, CUTE! That little trick-or-treater would be welcome at my door! Super fun card! Love the "boo"s! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks Stampin Royalty Challenge!

Andrea

Cute card Jayne, thanks for playing at the Pink Elephant

Farida Rone

Adorable creation!!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creation and Good look.
Hugs,
Farida
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

The Crafty Den

Hi Jayne, what a fantastic card. I love your "scary creature". Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Missy

It's so cute it's scary.

Claire

Wow, such a cute card and I love all the 'boo's Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

Melly

This is just fab! love your fab wee image!
Wow great colouring!
Thanks for joining us this week over on Sarah Hurley challenges
hugs Melly xxx

Tanya

Such a fabulous card! the image is adorable,your coloring is fabulous and I love your cutting!! Thanks for joining in our spooky challenge at Lexi's Creations!

Danni

Very cute and fun! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Ros

What a cutie!! Thanks for playing long at CCCB

Vanja

Wonderful card! great colouring.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Chelsea

Great image and the colors are adorable. Thanks for getting fussy and fancy with us this challenge. Stop back soon to play along.

Princess Scary

Lovely Card!

Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges :o)

Sarah x

Debs

fabulous halloween project!!..thanks for joining us at BTC&G..:0)

Debs x

Dalis (stampergirl)

Jane,
You have been picked as the winner for the Pile It On! challenge! Please do contact us ASAP. I love how your spellbinder cut looks like a spider web too... just darling!

-- dalis
PIO Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...