Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Please welcome.......The Bride and Groom......

.........there was a new release of 'Sugar Sticks' digital images recently from by Lori Designs and I couldn't wait to get my hands on this sweet couple.........

........too cute! I'm going to hoard this card, until I find an extra special couple who are willing to 'take the plunge' in order for me to part with it! A little extreme, I know.

I don't have much time to hang around today, so on with the 'deets'............

..........you can find this cute couple at The Lollipop Shop in case you haven't already figured that. They are coloured predominantly (as usual) with my Prisma pencils and a touch of Copics for skin. The DP's are from the new, absolutely, awesomely, lovely, lush 'Lost and Found' collection from My Minds Eye. I really have to scrap a layout with this, it's so pretty.........if you haven't seen it, go find some now......you'll love it! The sentiments were made from a newly inked 'banner' stamp I've had in my stash for a few years, from The Paper Salon, which I stamped, printed from 'Word' then glittered. There's also a good helping of glitter on the Bride's dress and a few layers of DP going on here........

This cute pair will be waltzing their way into the following challenges:

Sentimental Sundays -challenge #21 Wedding

For Fun Challenges - Glitter

Wild Orchid Challenges - #6 Ribbons and Bows

Stamp Something - September Digi Day.......use something digital

That's it for now, but I'll see you tomorrow with a very yummy card I have prepped and ready to go.........I think it could be my new favourite! (have you heard that before?)

8 comments:

Brenda Brown

What a lovely card Jayne, those papers are scrummy and glitter is right up my street.
Take care. Luv B xxx

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad)

Jayne, love how you have done up the bride and groom and it doesn't sound like you will be getting rid of that card anytime soon.

Vera Rhuhay

This is so sweeeeet,Jayne!

Linda

Jayne, This is so sweet! I love the colors you use for the background. I used this image to make an anniversary card for my in laws. I haven't posted it yet. They will celebrate their 66 wedding anniversary in two weeks. Can you imagine 66 years? Amazing
Thanks for the sweet comment on my card.
Hugs,
Linda

Kim

Jayne what an adorable wedding card! This is so beautiful, and I can see why you wouldn't want to part with it! Great work! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Kim Dellow

Oh how pretty! Lovely wedding card. Kim

Cheryl

Oh this is super cute! I love the image and papers you worked with. Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. I hope you will join us for our new challenge on Sunday.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

LORi

BEYOND FABULOUS!!!! WOW!!!!
I am sooo blessed to have you designing with me!!

HUGS - LORi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...